Thursday 12 July 2012

Konkura Competitor: Ryan Hughes


I am an IFBB Men's Physique Pro, fitness model, top-tier trainer and an entrepreneur. My drive for success and passion for health and fitness is unmatched. I hope to personally meet each and every one of you in the future. My goal is to be a top fitness model and help as many others reach their fitness goals along the way. I want this more than anything and for that reason I will succeed. As I look to continue to push my way into the industry and lives of others, I hope you will follow and support me along the way. Although I am just beginning, it is the constant support and motivation from family and friends that has helped me get to where I am today. I will not stop and I will achieve what I am setting out to achieve. I would love to help and motivate any and all wanting my assistance and guidance. Thank you all for your continued support and I wish you all the best!


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MensPhysique
Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/ryanphughes
Website: http://www.HughesFIT.com
Blast Training System Ebook: http://www.HughesFIT.com/Store 
- IFBB MEN'S PHYSIQUE PRO
- Top-Tier Fitness Trainer & Coach

Competition:
- 2011 NPC Junior USA's
1st Place Men's Physique Tall Class
Obtained one of the first two IFBB Pro Cards in Mens Physique
- 2011 NPC Suburban
4th Place Men's Physique
- NPC Lehigh Valley Championships:
2nd Place Mens Novice Heavyweight
3rd Place Mens Open Heavyweight
- Top 5 Finalist in the 2011 BodySpace Spokesmodel Contest

Print:
- Exercise for Men: November 2010 Issue
- Cover Philly Fit Jan/Feb 2011 Issue
- Mens Fitness: February 2011 Issue
- Mens Fitness: March 2011 Issue
- Mens Fitness: May 2011 Issue
- Mens Fitness: October 2011 Issue
- FitnessRx: October 2011 Issue
- Muscle Mag: Abdominal Special Summer 2011
- Iron Man
- BodyBuilding.com National Ad Campaign
- Gaspari Nutrition National Ad Campaign
- Gaspari Nutrition International Ad Campaign

Accolades:
- Featured on bodybuilding.com
- Nike Pro Combat 2010 (Virginia Tech)
- Nike Pro Combat 2011 (NFL)
- President/Owner of HughesFIT (www.hughesFIT.com)
- Gaspari Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
- TEAM Gaspari 

No comments:

Post a Comment